What data we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Immons Audio Tools with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser´s cookies.
How we will use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on products and services you might like.
- Process your order, manage your account.
When we processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- We securely stores your data at our database system.
- We will keep your email address, name and nickname for as long as we need them to stay in contact.
What are your data protection rights?
Immons Audio Tools would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company´s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: support(at)immons.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our company uses these cookies to that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites: